Our eBooks help you to master your Garmin GPS device in the great outdoors!
Garmin GPSMAP 64 & 64x Series
eBook – 13. Jan. 2019 (Vers. 1.2) by Joachim Bardua
€14,90 / $14,90 incl. VAT – immediate digital download – Currency Converter
The Garmin GPSMAP 64 & 64x Series Manual helps you to understand and master the use of a GPSMAP 64 device. The first version – supplied as a printable PDF eBook – has 150 pages of detailed information!
The detailed GPS manual for the Garmin GPSMAP 64 & 64x series – not only for beginners, but also for advanced users! The practice-oriented PDF eBook covers every single application, all settings, the configuration and all navigation functions. In addition, there are many other topics to help you successfully use your Garmin GPSMAP 64 on outdoor trips!
- Explanation of basic terms
- Menu & Operation
- All applications
- Setup & Configuration
- Install Garmin Maps & OpenStreetMap
- Import & export GPS data (tracks …)
- Navigate with waypoints, POIs, routes & tracks
- … and more!
Details & License
- Delivery: Our “Garmin GPSMAP 64 & 64x Series” eBook as digital download (immediately after payment); you can download the eBook three times in 90 days
- Return policy: Within 60 days after purchase
- Format: PDF
- Printable: Yes
- Pages: 150
- Release date: 18. Dec. .2019
- Version: v1.2 from 13. Jan. 2020
- Language: English
- License: This eBook is intended for your personal use only. You are allowed to print the eBook and you are permitted to use the eBook on one or more computer systems or devices that you own. You are not allowed to share (e.g. communities, file sharing platforms), sell, rent, translate or reproduce the eBook or to create derivate works. Please don’t support or encourage piracy and illegal copying.