eBook – 06. Feb. 2020 (Vers. 1.3) by Joachim Bardua
EUR 13,90 / USD 13,90 incl. VAT – immediate digital download
The Garmin GPSMAP 64 & 64x Series manual helps you to understand and master the use of a GPSMAP 64 device. The first version – supplied as a printable PDF eBook – has 154 pages of detailed content!
- Information you are unlikely to find in the Garmin manual
- Written by an outdoor enthusiast
- Based on many years of experience with outdoor GPS devices
Detailed GPS manual for the Garmin GPSMAP 64 & 64x series – not only for beginners, but also for advanced users!
The practice-oriented PDF eBook covers every single application, all settings, the configuration and all navigation functions. In addition, there are many other topics to help you successfully use your Garmin GPSMAP 64 on outdoor trips!
- Explanation of basic terms
- Menu & operation
- All applications
- Setup & configuration
- Install Garmin Maps & OpenStreetMap
- Import & export GPS data (tracks …)
- Navigate with waypoints, POIs, routes & tracks
- … and more!
DETAILS, WARRANTY & LICENSE
- Delivery: Our “Garmin GPSMAP 64 & 64x Series” eBook as digital download (immediately after payment); you can download the eBook three times in 90 days
- Warranty period: You have a 60 days money-back guarantee.
- Return policy: You can return the product within 60 days without having to state your reasons. You will find a corresponding link in the e-mail with the order confirmation.
- Format: PDF
- Printable: Yes
- Pages: 154
- Release date: 18. Dec. 2019
- Version: v1.3 from 06. Feb. 2020
- Language: English
- License: This eBook is intended for your personal use only. You are allowed to print the eBook and you are permitted to use the eBook on one or more computer systems or devices that you own. You are not allowed to share (e.g. communities, file sharing platforms), sell, rent, translate or reproduce the eBook or to create derivate works. Please don’t support or encourage piracy and illegal copying.
TABLE OF CONTENTS