Our eBooks help you to master your Garmin GPS device in the great outdoors!
Garmin eTrex Series
eBook – 07. Feb. 2020 (Vers. 1) by Joachim Bardua
EUR 13,90 / USD 13,90 incl. VAT – immediate digital download – Currency Converter
The Garmin eTrex Series Manual helps you to understand and master the use of all eTrex devices (20, 20x, 22, 30, 30x, 32x). The first version – supplied as a printable PDF eBook – has 141 pages of detailed content!
- Information you are unlikely to find in the Garmin manual
- Written by an outdoor enthusiast
- Based on many years of experience with outdoor GPS devices
The detailed GPS manual for the Garmin eTrex series – not only for beginners, but also for experienced users! The practice-oriented PDF eBook covers every single application, all settings, the configuration and all navigation functions. In addition, there are many other topics and tips to help you successfully use your Garmin eTrex on outdoor trips! Devices covered: eTrex 20, 20x, 22x, 30, 30x, 32x.
- Explanation of basic terms
- Menu, operation, keys
- All applications
- Setup & configuration
- Install Garmin Maps & OpenStreetMap
- Import & export GPS data (tracks …)
- Navigate with waypoints, POIs, routes & tracks
- … and more!
Details, Warranty & License
- Delivery: Our “Garmin eTrex Series Manual” eBook as digital download (immediately after payment); you can download the eBook three times in 90 days
- Warranty period: You have a 60 days money-back guarantee.
- Return policy: You can return the product within 60 days without having to state your reasons. You will find a corresponding link in the e-mail with the order confirmation.
- Format: PDF
- Printable: Yes
- Pages: 141
- Release date: 07. Feb. .2020
- Version: v1 from 07. Feb.. 2020
- Language: English
- License: This eBook is intended for your personal use only. You are allowed to print the eBook and you are permitted to use the eBook on one or more computer systems or devices that you own. You are not allowed to share (e.g. communities, file sharing platforms), sell, rent, translate or reproduce the eBook or to create derivate works. Please don’t support or encourage piracy and illegal copying.